Executive Panel Discussions are quarterly events focused on living virtuously in the workplace. Three panelists lead a discussion about a particular topic, in this case, Vocations. Afterwards, table leaders bring the discussion down to the individual level with small group discussions. At the end of the evening, a representative from each table shares their collective insights with the rest of the group. Like all events, this is sponsored by Penske Automotive Group and Alliance Catholic Credit Union.
- Fr. Joe Lang - Associate Pastor, National Shrine of the Little Flower Basilica
- Karen Ervin - Consecrated Virgin; Assistant Evangelization & Discipleship Coordinator at Our Lady of Good Counsel
- Joe Moreshead - Lay Missionary of the Franciscan Friars of the Holy Spirit
The cost to attend is free for YCP members and $20 for non-members.
- 7:00pm - Networking & Dinner
- 7:30pm - Moderator Introduction
- 7:35pm - Panelists Opening Remarks
- 7:45pm - Panel Discussion
- 8:25pm - Small Group Discussion
- 8:40pm - Table Summaries
- 8:50pm - Closing & Prayer
The event will be held at Our Lady of the Rosary, located at 5930 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48202. Parking is available behind the church, where you can enter through the door off the parking lot.
Health & Safety
- Event attendance is limited, please RSVP to secure your spot
- If you are not feeling well or have been in contact with someone who is ill, please stay home
- Masks must be worn indoors at all times except when eating or drinking
- Please maintain social distancing whenever possible
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the event