Join YCP Detroit for our monthly Executive Speaker Series event. This month's speaker is Brian Kupchella, CEO of Clarience Technologies. This event is generously sponsored by Alliance Catholic Credit Union and Penske Automotive.
The event will be held at the Basilica of Ste. Anne de Detroit, located at 1000 St Anne St, Detroit, MI 48216. Networking will be held in the social hall, and the speaker portion of the event will be held in the church.
- 7:00pm- Networking
- 7:45pm- President's Remarks
- 7:50pm- Chaplain's Remarks
- 8:00pm- KEYNOTE: Brian Kupchella
- 8:20pm- Q&A
- 8:30pm- Closing Prayer
Health & Safety
- If you are not feeling well or have been in contact with someone who is ill, please stay home
- Masks must be worn indoors, both in the social hall and in church
- Food and drinks will not be provided at this event
- Please maintain social distancing whenever possible
- Hand sanitizer will be available at check-in, and the check-in station will be routinely cleaned throughout the check-in process
About Brian Kupchella
Brian Kupchella is the CEO of Clarience Technologies, a market leader in commercial vehicle, marine, off-road, warning and emergency lighting along with fuel filtration. Brian was the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Truck-Lite until December 2015. Brian began his career with Truck-Lite in 1990 holding a variety of engineering positions, including Manager of Product Engineering. Brian received a BS in Plastics Engineering from Penn State University in 1990 and a MBA from Gannon University in 1997. He is a member of the Penn State Behrend Board of Visitors, the Navistar Supplier Council, and was recently named a Fellow of Penn State Behrend University.
Brian is married to Pamela Kupchella who earned a BS in Nursing from University Park in 1989. They have three children. In his spare time, Brian enjoys tinkering with cars, hunting, and attending his son’s football games at Robert Morris University. Brian is also a member of the Legatus Detroit Chapter and a member of Holy Name Catholic Church in Birmingham, MI.