St. Joseph Saturdays are free, biannual events open to the public that encourage young adults to “look upon work with the eyes of faith” and see God’s presence in their vocations and professional lives. Retreats include time for guided reflections, group discussions, Confession, and Mass.
- 9:00am Breakfast
- 9:30am Opening Talk: Pete Burak, "Leading Like Jesus"
- Confession available
- 10:00am Small Group Discussion
- 10:30am Guided Meditation: Fr. Patrick Gonyeau
- 11:10am Rosary
- 11:30am Mass with Fr. Patrick Gonyeau
- 12:30pm Final Blessing
- 1:00pm Lunch (Shield's Restaurant, at your own expense)
Know Before You Go
* Bring notebook, pen, bible
* Casual attire
* Bring a friend!
19800 Pembroke Ave
Detroit, MI 48219
Google map and directions